Submit A Post
1.Word Limit for:
- Short Articles: 1000-1500 words.
- Long Research Articles: 1500-2500 words.
- Case comments: 1000-1500 words (all word limits are inclusive of footnotes)
2. Font – Times New Roman.
Font size – 13 (text), 15 (sub-headings) and 11 (footnotes). Spacing- 1.5 points
3. The citation format should strictly follow the Bluebook ( ed.19/20)
4. The document must contain a cover page mentioning the personal details of the author(s) – Name, Year and College of study, Email Address & Phone Number.
5. The submission must be unpublished and original.
6. Not more than 25% of the article should be plagiarized. Any submission exceeding the limit will be automatically disqualified from publication and the author will be duly notified of the same.
7. In case there are substantial changes that need to be made in the article, the
Editorial Board of Lex Auxilium will reach out to the author for the same.
The author is expected to cooperate in this regard.
8. Post submission, the copyright of the article shall be vested exclusively with Lex
9. The article must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The subject of the email must be “SUBMISSION OF RESEARCH ARTICLE”.
11. The body of the email must contain the personal details of the author(s).
For any further Clarifications contact:
Shreya Chakraborty: 9711485862
Apratim De – 96732 21337