ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
ISSN (O): 2582-7820
Indexing at 25+ Databases (including Manupatra, HeinOnline & J-Gate)
Jus Corpus is a double-blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, Research Papers, etc. in the different volumes and Blog section.
Jus Corpus aims to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, and Editors, etc.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs or 1 Article + 1 Blog in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
- Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
- Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
- Rs. 501 Cash Prize to the Intern of the Month and shout-out on LinkedIn + Instagram.
- 300 INR discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
- Interns can be promoted as Trainee Editor (Stipend based Position).
- How to write an Article and Blog?
- How to Format an Article and Blog?
- Publications in CV.
- Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
- Turnitin and its nuances.
- and many more.
October 01, 2021 – October 30, 2021
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.
For any further queries feel free to contact us at:
Sakshi Batham: (+91) 7755888976