About the Course
The Course will be focusing on the fundamentals of Criminal Jurisprudence and will throw some light on the pillars of criminal jurisprudence. The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 is the procedural law providing the machinery for the punishment of offenders under substantive criminal law. The code contains elaborate details about the procedure to be followed in every investigation, inquiry and trial, for every offence under the IPC or any other law.
Further, the major highlights of this training camp would be the following:
- Establishing a Nexus between CrPc ,IPC & Evidence Act.
- Important Points to be considered while dealing a case on behalf of the victim in Non-Bailable Offences.
- Important Points to be considered while dealing a case on behalf of the accused in Non-Bailable Offences
- Difference between Regular Bail, Interim-Bail & Anticipatory bail. And how Trial Court , High Court and Supreme Court deals with these bails.
- How to formulate arguments before the Trial Court, High Court and Supreme Court of India.
About the Instructor
Mr. Varun Mathur, is an enthusiastic young Advocate and is one of the Senior Associates in the Law Firm V Mathur and Associates, with his regular appearances before the Supreme Court of India and various High Courts, Trial Courts and national and State Tribunals. Sir, is a specialized Lawyer in the field of Criminal Law, Civil Law, Service Law , matters related to banking and transactions including corporate transactions, formation of Corporate contract and agreements, Arbitration Matters, Merger and Acquisitions, Patent and Copy right cases, Corporate Transactions, Matrimonial Disputes, Service Matters, Matters related to International Law and Corporate Law in India, Medical Negligence cases, matters related to Organised Crimes, Money Laundering cases, matters related to Narcotics & Psychotropic Substance Laws etc.
- Date: 1st- 7th October 2021
- Timings: 5:00-6:00 PM
- Registeration Fee: INR 999/-
Certificate of completion to everyone will be provided to all.
Register Here: https://forms.gle/CH4eoR4nqk4t594h9
Mode of Payment: Google Pay on 8004927644
For more queries, contact: 8004927644