About Lex Auxilium
http://lexauxilium.com/ is a top-ranked Law blog in India. We are a group of lawyers and law students across India providing a unique platform for law student to represent their talents in the field of law. We provide different free of cost opportunities to the law students. We provide free publication of legal blogs on our website.
About the Blog
The editorial board of LEXAUXILIUM.COM invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate and postgraduate law students. The blog is aimed to build a holistic environment for the readers.
All the submissions related to contemporary legal or socio-legal issues are welcomed for publication.
General Submission Guidelines
(A). Formatting Guidelines:
1. Language: – All the submissions will be accepted only in the English language.
2. Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
3. Font Style: –Times New Roman,
4. Font Size:
A. Heading: – 14
B. Sub-Heading and Main Body: –12
5. Line spacing-1.5
6. Footnotes: – No footnotes shall be inserted into the manuscript, only hyperlinks have to be created for citing the sources.
7. Citation: – Blue Book 20th Edition
(B). Submission Process:
Lexauxilium.com Call for Blogs, September 2021
1. The Editorial Board at LEXAUXILIUM.COM has a strict double-blind review process.
2. At the outset, the authors are requested to send manuscripts that are original and unpublished. In case plagiarism is detected beyond the permissible limit, the Editorial Board has the right to reject the submission. Due credit must be given, to the best of the authors’ abilities, to all who have ideated the content the authors have submitted.
3. The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. It should be noted that the authors should not put their names anywhere in the main manuscript. Such Cover Letter should also include an undertaking specifying that the submission is the original work of the author(s), the submission has not been submitted, is not under review, or consideration elsewhere.
4. All submissions should be in MS WORD FORMAT AND NO SUBMISSIONS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
5. The manuscripts must be emailed to email@example.com. The title of the mail should be “Submissions for the Lex Auxilium Blog on Contemporary Legal Issues (September Edition)”.
(C). Length of the Blogs: –
i). Articles – 2000-2500 words
ii). Case Analysis:- 1000-2000 words
iii). Blogs:- 1000-1500 words
(D). Plagiarism: –
Manuscripts comprising of a Plagiarism limit above 15% will not be considered for publication and will be rejected directly without further consideration.
(E). Last Date for Submission of Blog: –
30th September 2021 (The concerned author will be intimated about the selection of the blog for publication by our editorial board within 48 hrs from the date of submission of the blog).
(F). Copyright: –
The copyright over the manuscripts vest with the LEXAUXILIUM.COM, however, all the moral rights vest with the author. At no time we will use the submission for commercial use without notice to the author(s) or without attributing to them.
(G). Perks: –
A certificate of publication will be issued to all the author(s) and co-authors(s) whose manuscripts will be accepted for publication.
Any queries pertaining to the submissions are to be sent
**The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected directly without further assessment.