About this Training Program:
Legal writing is the most essential skill which every lawyer should possess. This starts back in the college itself where law students try to write small articles and get them published. This skill helps them in their professional career when they start writing their views about different socio-legal matters and get them published. They help them in their profile building and an image that can stand out in the crowd.
This training cum certificate program focuses on imparting you practical knowledge about how to write a legal article and to get it published.
About the Resource Person:
Mr. Raghvendra Kumar is the Founder of indianlegalsolution.com
He has trained (1000+) students to write an article (Still Training…) He is the face behind all internship programs of indianlegalsolution.com since 2017. He has built a blog with a 1M+/Month impression in just three years.
Schedule for 10 days Training program on Article writing by Lex Auxilium.Com
- Day 1: Introduction and How to start with article writing (Recorded Lecture)*
- Day 2: Editing of Article, Footnoting, Reference, Plagiarism (Recorded Lecture)*
- Day 3: Doubt Class and Mentoring Session (Live interaction with the instructor)**
On this day all the attendees will be assigned a particular topic on which they will have to write an article with proper footnoting and will have to submit the same on the assigned date.
- Day 4-Day 7: The attendee will start writing the article on the topic assigned to them on Day-4 will complete the article and submit the same on Day-7 11:59 PM.
- Day 8: The instructor will review all the articles and will suggest the necessary changes (if any) to the concerned attendee and will also brief them on how to improve the quality of the content.
(Kindly note that all the articles will be checked on Turnitin for plagiarism)
- Day 9: The attendee will work upon his/her article and will make the suggested changes as guided by the instructor.
- Day 10: Session onhow to increase the readability of your article and increase its visibility on Social Media (Live Lecture)**
*The recordings of the lectures of Day-1 and Day-2 will be provided to the participants on 1st and 2nd September 2021 respectively.
** Timings of the live lectures will be shared with the registered participants by 31st August 2021 over their registered email. In case they miss the live lectures they will be provided with the recordings of the said lectures. However, it is advised that they should attend the live lectures as it will help them to interact with the instructor one to one.
For more queries
Contact at +91 9673221337