ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Jus Corpus is an E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
The aim of Jus Corpus is to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to the Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors. Jus Corpus facilitates the students to read the daily legal news on our website itself.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
The quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with an internet connection.
SUBJECT OF QUIZ: Constitution of India, 1950
DATE OF COMPETITION: October 27, 2020
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
Quiz shall take place ONLINE, and will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participant can give this quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- The quiz consists of only 1 Round.
- First Round: 25 Questions will be asked. Time for the Round will be of 01+09 = 10 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 mark; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Corpus to change or modify the same.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
Nominal amount of Rs.30/- will be payable for participation. Please join the WhatsApp group after registration.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/GoHm5ZJr2gMt599CA
MODE OF PAYMENT
Google Pay and PhonePe: Participant can make payment to 7755888976.
After the payment, all the participants need to fill the google forms and upload the screenshot of the same through the following link:- https://forms.gle/GoHm5ZJr2gMt599CA
Note: If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
- If any Participant fails to attempt the quiz, Certificate of Participation will not be provided.
- Anything related to the Constitution can be asked, please do not email regarding the syllabus.
- The Confirmation of Registration will be sent once the participant registers itself.
- Kindly email or WhatsApp your queries and wait for at least 24 to 48 hours to get the response.
- The winners will be decided on the basis of your submissions. Those who will score highest marks and submit the form first will be declared as winner.
- Release date of Official Notification: October 15, 2020
- Last date for Registration: October 26, 2020
- Date of Round: October 27, 2020
- Release of Answer Keys: October 27, 2020
- Results Declaration: October 28, 2020
PRIZES AND REWARDS
- 1st Prize- Rs. 150 + Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication in Jus Corpus Law Journal+ Free Nimactive Mobile Accessory worth Rs. 400 + Rs. 50 instant discount in Jus Corpus Paper Reviewing/Publication Fee.
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 100 + Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication in Jus Corpus Law Journal + Free Nimactive Mobile Accessory worth Rs. 400 + Rs. 50 instant discount in Jus Corpus Paper Reviewing/Publication Fee.
- 3rd Prize- Rs. 50 + Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication in Jus Corpus Law Journal + Free Nimactive Mobile Accessory worth Rs. 400 + Rs. 50 instant discount in Jus Corpus Paper Reviewing/Publication Fee.
- Certificate of Merit to top 10 candidates + Discount of Rs 50/- on Paper Reviewing/Publication Fee.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation
- Students with a score of 15 or above will get an opportunity to be a Campus Ambassador at Jus Corpus.
- Results will be announced on October 28, 2020 and will be communicated via Email & WhatsApp to all the participants.
- Winners will be shortlisted on the basis of maximum number of correct answers by the participants. In case of multiple correct entries, there will be a Tie Breaker Round and winners will be shortlisted on that basis.
For any further queries feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sakshi Batham- +91 7755888976
To know more Visit us at:-
Jus Corpus: – https://www.juscorpus.com/