LEXAUXILIUM.COM In association with Manu Legal and YHPrum Legal presents online certificate course on Advanced Criminal Litigation and Procedure.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Even though known for appalling work hours, practice in criminal law is desired by all lawyers. However, very few make it as good criminal lawyers. However, India has millions of criminal lawyers and advocates practicing in various Sessions courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court. As soon as an advocate starts to get orders in favour of his clients, his name spreads and practice begins to flourish. The major challenge to excel in criminal law litigation, however, is learning the skills of drafting and pleading. Learning the sections word by word does not really cut it. Neither does learning thousands of case laws, though, it is definitely helpful to be knowledgeable. If you want to be a good criminal lawyer, you have to learn a lot of basic ground work, from drafting good bail applications to handling the court registries. It takes immense skill to do good cross examinations or ensure that the right evidence goes on record with the correct context.
This course by ManuLegal & LEXAUXILIUM.COM will make you learn about the basic legal processes starting from lodging an FIR or a complaint in writing, arrest, bail and anticipatory bail and related drafting work, trial process, evidence and cross-examination to revision and appeal. This course is best for all the law students who want to learn and excel in criminal litigation and ideal for beginners in criminal law. Learning fast is a critical factor in moving ahead of your peers, and this course makes that possible. If you are not a lawyer but you frequently deal with criminal litigation as a part of your work, or you want to develop a better understanding of your own personal case, you will find this course very useful and helpful too.
- Expert research methodology led training.
- Comprehensive Curriculum, with case studies, Peer reviewed journals as a reference case for your methodology—PowerPoint Presentations.
- Free E-Material which includes E-books also.
- Q&A Support.
- Reward for Good Performance in Test.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Law students who wish to make career in criminal law or practice as criminal lawyers.
- Young criminal lawyers (0-3 years’ experience).
- Any person who want to understand the criminal law system or deal with their own criminal cases better.
- E-Study Material: Soft copy of the study material modules along with PPT’s will be mailed to you. **Hard Copies can be provided on demand to the candidates by paying the printing and courier charges separately.
- Practical Exercises: 2 practical exercises will be conducted followed by written feedback.
- Acts important from the point of view of Judicial Service Examination, Litigation and other competitive exams will be covered.
- Lifetime Access to Study Material and Recording of the Lectures.
- Certificate of completion to all the attendees certified by the law firm.
Assignments will be given to the candidates on regular basis in the form of –
- Group Discussions
- Subjective Assignments
- Peer marked Assignments
Actual Price: INR
Offer Price: INR 799/- for ONE MONTH
** CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE AWARDED BY THE LAW FIRM.
Google Pay/Phone Pe/ Paytm UPI at +91 9680603049
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY CONTACT
- Calling: +91 8619603156
- WhatsApp: +91 9680603049
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org