Amity Law School, Jaipur is hosting National Essay Writing Competition, 2020. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing abilities.
About the Organization
Amity Law School is under the patronage of Amity University Rajasthan is one of the latest proud additions in the legacy of the 25 years old Amity Education Group of India, set up with a vision to contribute in nation-building through excellence in higher education, research and innovation. Amity University is ranked among top 3% Universities globally by QS- 2018 ranking Amity University Rajasthan is a part of Amity India’s leading education group with more than 1,50,000 students, 11 universities, 150 institutions, 25 schools & pre-schools, 10 overseas campuses in Singapore, Mauritius, USA, Beijing, Nanjing, South Africa, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Romania.
Amity University Rajasthan is built on a foundation which embodies all the qualities that have made Amity institutions world-class over the last two decades. Located in a sprawling 150-acre green campus on Delhi- Jaipur Highway, the University with its state-of-the-art infrastructure has instituted global standards in education, training, and research with a focus on the latest teaching methodologies.
About the Event
Amity Law School, Jaipur is organizing its National Essay Writing Competition. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
- Force Majeure in COVID-19 affecting companies and MSMEs
- Domestic Violence surge in COVID-19
- Effect of Media Trial on Judicial Trial
- Farmers Act 2020- Who gains and who loses?
- International Arbitration StandardsAcceptable or not?
The competition is open to all Law students (UG/PG) across India.
- The Article must be submitted in English only, not exceeding 3500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-Authorship up to two members is only allowed.
- The article must be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere/failing in our plagiarism check systems and procedures shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Panel and Amity Law School shall be final and conclusive
- All the Article must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Essay Writing Competition- 2020”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’or ‘.docx’ format.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margin in each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook 20th edition for citation.
Submit Your Essays At:
Register At: https://forms.gle/zoPgXBv9yoBdrcH68
Single Authorship- Rs. 200
Co-Authorship- Rs. 300
Name- Amity University Rajasthan
A/C No.- 375201001683
IFSC Code- ICIC0003752
Prizes (if any): Exciting prizes for top three participants and certificates for all participants.
- Opening of Registration: 2nd Oct 2020
- •Last Date of Registration: 21st Oct 2020
- •Last Date of Submission: 26th Oct 2020
- •Result Declaration: 2nd Nov 2020
Dr. Govind Singh Rajpal (Faculty Convenor) +91 97850 22055
Dr. Abhishek Baplawat (Faculty Co-Convenor) +91 99289 41751
Stuti Sanghamitra (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 9119211476