LEXAUXILIUM.COM announces its second batch of online internship program for law students.
About the Internship:-
- To write articles and blogs based on Contemporary Legal issues.
- The intern is expected to write 4-5 blogs and 1 article throughout the internship.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
- Any student in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of law may also apply.
- Candidates interested in Commercial Laws will be given preference.
10th October -30th October 2020 (21 days.)
- Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Candidates showcasing exceptional performance.
- The stipend will be given to two of the best performing interns.
No of Positions Available:- 15
How to apply:-
Mail us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply:- 5th October 2020