The changing dynamics within society underscore the importance of imparting legal education. It must empower people and helps them stay aware of their rights and responsibilities. The change in activities and business practices necessitates an intricate understanding of the laws. Team LexAuxilium aims to impart legal education and inculcate values that stand to benefit the masses.
We also aspire to create awareness about the existing legal rights and remedies among those seeking relief. We, at LexAuxilium, aim to build a holistic environment for our subscribers by creating and maximizing opportunities for law students and aspiring lawyers. We wish to provide them with enriching opportunities that maximize their career potential by hosting webinars, online internships, and website publications.
About LLM Wizards
At LLM Wizards, we specialise in coaching budding lawyers and prospective applicants on how to maximise their chances of acceptance onto graduate study programs at prestigious Ivy League colleges in the USA, its able UK counterpart, i.e. Golden Triangle and other renowned institutions globally. We assist the candidates in crafting admission applications that not only fulfil all the pre-requisites but also elevate them above the ferocious competition. We offer holistic application advisory right from selection of the desired university to drafting and finalisation of the necessary documents.
About the Speaker
Pranjal Doshi (Associate, Platinum Partners & LLM Consultant at LLM Wizards) is a corporate lawyer based in Delhi. He graduated from HNLU Raipur and subsequently went to the University of Cambridge to pursue a post-graduate specialisation in Corporate Law. He has received training contract offers from one of the magic circle firms as well as from an International Chicago based firm. Through his venture, LLM Wizards, he provides consultancy services to budding lawyers so as to maximise their chances of acceptance onto graduate study programs at prestigious colleges.
Hitherto, Pranjal has judged over 25 mooting competitions both at the national as well as the international level. Pranjal is regularly invited universities, both in India and abroad, to deliver talks on the art of mooting, demystifying LL.M. applications, CV trimming, securing internships, and the like. During this pandemic, Pranjal has been part of at least 50 webinars and spoken on variety of topics ranging from things to do at law school and careers post that.
About the Program
LEXAUXILIUM.COM and LLM WIZARDS brings an opportunity to present an integrated training program on the nuts and bolts of CV drafting and acquiring the pertinent soft skills for law students, lawyers and professionals within and beyond the legal background. The aim of this course is to develop the necessary skills and presenting yourself as an able professional before the prospective recruiter.
Highlights of the Training Program
- Acclaimed Professionals on the subject as faculty.
- Interactive Sessions with Professionals.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects than theory
- Weekend Training Program
- Approximately 8 Hours over 2 day period.
Schedule of the Training Program
Day-1: Communication, Personality Development and Networking
Timings – 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (20 Minutes break in between)
- Art of CV Making
- Do’s and Don’ts of CV making
- Game of LinkedIn and Internship
- Preparing a cover letter
- Strategies for securing an internship of one’s own choice
- Interaction with industry professionals
Timing – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- Personal Productivity
- Time Management
- Analytical skills and problem solving
Day-2: Art of CV Building and Networking
Timing – 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Communication and body language
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Social Media and E-Mail Etiquettes
- Dress Code
- Public Relations, Networking and Negotiations
- International Culture and Dealings.
Timing – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Guidance on LLM Application for Ivy-League colleges overseas
- Career opportunities available in the field of law
- Life of an 1st year Associate in a Tier-1 law firm
- How to crack an interview of a Tier-1 law firm.
- How to obtain a Pre-Placement Offer.
- Professional ethics
- Interaction with the guest speaker
Why You should attend this training program
- To acquire skills that makes you employable
- To improve your communication and presentation skills
- To improve your networking skills
- To improve time management, organizational skills and goal setting
- To learn problem solving strategies in order to enhance creativity and collaborative outcomes
- To develop leadership qualities
- To become a team player
- To build confidence
Who can attend
- Law students;
- Professionals; and
- People who want to develop good communication skills
Dates of Training Program
19th September – 20th September 2020
Fees of the Program
INR 199/- [For Two Days]
Register Now at: https://forms.gle/fv13UxAFMrE5B7Yw7
- Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm at +91 9711485862
- Certificate of Completion to all the Attendees.
Certificate of Completion in-absentia to anyone will not be provided.
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY CONTACT
Name:- Ms. Shreya Chakraborty, Co-Founder & COO, LEXAUXILIUM.COM
Mob:- +91 9711485862