The Internship program requires you to explain various provisions, statutes and Indian Laws with a contemporary reference in the form of a blog post which will serve as a free source of legal knowledge of layman. The article should fall within any of the following heads:
- Law Statute: Bare Acts Summarized
- Socio-Legal/Current Affairs
- Latest Amendments
- Redundant Laws which need to be amended.
- Contemporary Issues
- Legal News
- Analysis of provisions/explanations
The Internship will span for a period of one month (minimum of 6 articles) requiring the interns to write article ranging from 600-700 words each. Articles should be original work and plagiarism will automatically result in termination of the internship.
- Copy of updates CV/Resume.
- A sample write up of not more than 500 words (any contemporary legal issue preferably)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for a telephonic interview following which the interns would be selected.
Send you application with the above mentioned details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, Visit at: https://www.indianbarassociation.org/careers/