About Law Tales
We as a coterie of keen folks brings you the most tranquil way to prepare for CLAT and to provide you a platform to test your knowledge through quizzes and tests and promises to make boring things as fun learning.
We, the faction of ardent people is presenting you a platform to bring you the latest updates of the legal world to widen your awareness for the legal community and to prevent you from falling back in dialogues over legal concepts and updates.
Above all, we also provide you the platform to give wings to your talent by getting your articles published to help you spread awareness among the legal enthusiasts. Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Law Tales announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted.
Date- 13th September, 2020
Time- 12:00PM- 12:30PM
Topic- Law of Torts
Open for All Law Students/Aspirants who have a passion for quizzes.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity with Law Tales along with a fixed stipend of Rs. 1000 + Free publication in Law Tales Monthly e-magazine + 10% off in courses by Memo Pundits + 25% off on the publication fee of JLSR journal + 10% off on KATOG Online Courses.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/- + a Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity with Law Tales along with a fixed stipend of Rs. 500 + Free publication in Law Tales Monthly e-magazine + 10% off in courses by Memo Pundits + 25% off on the publication fee of JLSR journal + 10% off on KATOG Online Courses.
- 3rd will be awarded with Cash Prize of ₹750 + Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity with Law Tales + Free publication in Law Tales Monthly e-magazine + 10% off in courses by Memo Pundits + 25% off on the publication fee of JLSR journal + 10% off on KATOG Online Courses.
- The next 7 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Appreciation.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to every participant.
- Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online; a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Law Tales to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe- 7000451833
UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
· Account Number- 102994100000060
· Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
· IFSC Code- YESB0001029
· Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
After the Completion of payment, the participants need to fill the Registration form. HERE Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fee of Rs. 80/- for Individual Is applicable for registration for each quiz.
Last Date of Registration: 5th September, 2020
Information of Rules and Regulations along with sample paper: By 7th September, 2020
Date of Quiz: 13th September, 2020
Result of Quiz: 20th September, 2020
For Any Queries-
Whatsapp- +91 9453983747, +91 7000451833
Call: +91 7000451833, +91 700389806