Jus Rerum’s Campus Ambassador is one of the activities to arrive at the utmost students of India from the field of law, sociologies, management, technical branches and moreover fields while allowing them a chance to learn the polished methodology and giving them a presentation to work with different students of the universities from all over India. Campus Ambassadors are contacts between an association and their college. They fill in as the campus voice and principal contact for the organization. Through Our Campus Ambassador Program, we intend to offer the students a chance to speak to Jus Rerum on their campus.
About the Work Profile/Job Description
- We require honest, hard-working, vigilant member having great authority, good communication and organizational ability.
- To Represent and lead Jus Rerum in the concerned university/college.
- To impart the occasions and occurring of the association in their university/college. and get the outcomes as well.
- A functioning web user, keen on advancing our administrations, articles and instructive substance on Social Media.
- To finish the works given to them on time.
- Timely reporting of work progress to the assigned mentor.
Online (Work from Home) and flexibility in hours.
Who Can Apply/Eligibility?
- Students pursuing any undergraduate course can apply.
- The students pursuing a master’s degree may also apply.
- Prior campus ambassador experience will be taken into consideration for the job prospective.
3 Months (Can be further extended for a period of 2 month based on Performance).
- Certificate of experience to Candidates who complete their term.
- Certificate of appreciation for the outstanding or exceptional performance.
- Enhancement of the CV as the work experience and opportunity to develop professionalism, presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Exposure and experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Free of cost participation in all webinars which will be organized by Jus Rerum.
The position is purely voluntary and no stipend will be given for the same.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Please send your updated CV, LinkedIn profile link along with a cover letter on “email@example.com” and mention your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself. The subject of the mail should be “Application for Campus Ambassador”.
In Case of any queries feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org