Any Candidate can apply in the competition.
THEME OF POSTER
Suicide or Crime Against Women
AWARDS AND MERIT
- 1st prize: Rs. 300 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Poster Publication on our Website
- 2nd prize: Rs. 200 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Poster Publication on our Website
- 3rd prize: Rs. 100 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Poster Publication on our Website
- Certificate of Merit to Top 10 Candidates.
- 25% off in Publication with JLSR Journal (subject to selection).
- 10% off in KATOG courses. (www.katogcourses.com)
- 20% discount on Memo Pundits Memorial Making Course to Top 10 Students.
- A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All participants can either make Poster on A4 Sheet or on Chart Paper.
- All the Entries must be submitted in .jpg Format.
- Any type of colour can be used.
- No digitally made posers will be allowed.
- The Subject of the e-mail should be titled as “Submission of Poster”.
All submissions should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Body of Mail must have the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Topic of the Article
- Contact Number
Last date of Registration: August 20, 2020
Last date of Submission: August 24, 2020
Declaration of Results: August 28, 2020
Fill out the form to register: CLICK HERE
Registration Fee: Rs. 30/- only
You can use the mode of Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay: 7755888976.
UPI Id: 7755888976@ybl
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at support[at]juscorpus.com
Website Link: Click Here