Any Candidate from any course can apply in the competition. There are no restrictions.
THEME OF ARTICLE
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Law will be considered.
AWARDS AND MERIT
- 1st prize: Rs. 700 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity
- 2nd prize: Rs. 600 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity
- 3rd prize: Rs. 500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity
- Top 5 Candidates will be provided with an Internship Opportunity.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 10 Candidates.
- Top 10 Blogs will be published on our website and Certificate of Publication will be provided.
- 25% off in Publication with JLSR Journal (subject to selection)
- 10% off in KATOG courses. (www.katogcourses.com)
- 20% discount on Memo Pundits Memorial Making Course to Top 10 Students.
- A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Blog can contain images but it’s not compulsory.
- The Margins of all side must be 2.54cm (Normal).
- The Word Limit for each post is 1000-1500 words.
- The Relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the Article itself.
- Source of which no link could be provided must be mentioned at the end under the Reference Section.
- The Manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the Author’s name, Designation, Institute, Contact Number & Email for future reference.
- Authors are requested not to put their names anywhere in the main manuscript.
- All the Entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx Format.
- The Subject of the e-mail should be titled as “Submission for Blog”.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 1 person is permitted.
- The Plagiarism should be less than 10% and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
All submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com .
The Article must be accompanied by a Cover Page. The Cover Page will have the following details:
- Name of the Author
- Name of the Co – Author (if any)
- Topic of the Article
- Contact Number
Last date of Registration: August 16, 2020
Last date of Submission: August 20, 2020
Declaration of Results: August 25, 2020
Fill out the form to register: CLICK HERE
Author: Rs. 60/- only
Single Co-Author: 100/- only
A team may have a maximum of two participants.
You can use the mode of Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay: 7376647244.
UPI Id: 7376647244@ybl
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at support[at]juscorpus.com
Website Link: Click Here